No incoming calls

Démarré par wler, 30 Mai 2016 à 08:47:29

« précédent - suivant »

(sorry for english)

Hello,

I have problems with incoming calls. Since a year I was using an SPA112, configured as per the documentation of KNET,
but it never worked well. Only a fraction of incoming calls did ring here, sometimes for hours it was "occupied".
Sometimes it could be remedied by rebooting the SPA112.  Calling out was never a problem.

I thought the SPA112 might simply be sub-optimal, and tried to connect a Gigaset C430 (which should be equivalent
to the Gigabits C610/C530 recommended here, it looks identical, also for the web interface). This phone works fine for another VOIP provider.
Calling out works fine too, but calling in never worked, despite I use exactly the same settings as in the documentation.

One confusing issue is that the info of the online Fiche récapitulative is different as the original fiche I got first.
On the online fiche it reads "c.phone.kwaoo.net" but it never connects with that. Rather it connects with
"a.phone.kwaoo.net" as per the original fiche I got.  Perhaps a combination of those should be used, for the 3 fields for setup?

I am at odds what to do. Perhaps you can help?

I have currently the C430 connected and perhaps you can manage to remotely check.

Thanks and regards,
Wolfgang

PS: I should add that the current situation with the C430 is that it hangs up after one ring.
Calling via another VOIP provider works flawless.

Your account is currently set up for your equipment to be managed by our provisioning servers, not manually configured.
If you configure your own equipment you should ask our support to provide you with a "nomade" account; that account will be on a.phone.

Hello,

c'etait ca, now it works, thanks!

It would have been easier if this information would be available somewhere on the FAQ pages.

Thanks,
Wolfgang