Recherche utilisateur de Plex Media Server avec le fichier chaines.m3u

Démarré par OCdR, 03 Juin 2016 à 22:34:01

« précédent - suivant »

Bonjour,

Je recherche un utilisateur du Plex Media Server pour échanger sur le setup de ce programme car je n'arrive pas pour le moment à lire le fichier chaines.m3u avec Plex.
Cordialement.
OCdR.

Plex n'est pas vraiment fait pour ça. Il faut des plugins, et je ne sais pas si il existe.

Tester et désapprouvé

"Cannot load M3U8: crossdomain access denied"

Sur un NAS Synology avec Plex Media Server dessus
Ancien Client K-NET (2016-2021)

Apologies for the use of English.....
I use Plex Media server to stream the k-net TV channels. 
I added the Cigaras channel as listed above and then added the TV channels as described elsewhere on this forum (the commands for logos and folders are a little different though).

However, the TV only works on certain presentation devices and for certain channels.  I understand that this is because Plex is not encoding these streams and relies on the end device to decode.
The knet TV channels are not all the same - the video and audio technology may differ and your presentation device may not be able to handle these.
My experience is with the Swiss channels (to see the F1 racing and morning weather!).  Results as follows:

Apple TV 4 - does not work
Ipad air - does not work
Roku box (3 and 4) - does not work
PC - will work (there are settings i believe that will fix the error you mention below and of course try using VLC first)
Samsung DVD app - works fine*
Samsung TV app - works fine*

I did try other IPTV apps on Roku and Apple TV 4 but had no better success than Plex
I did try changing the Plex settings to force audio conversion etc.  For some channels it seems to work - but too fiddly and the Samsung apps work great.

tc

* Well, it worked fine until this morning when it no longer worked....  i presume there has been an issue with the TV streams today